Monday, April 16, 2012

Fly Heart (okau song?)

Your eyes resurrect the emotion from the heart of my depression.
My souls been throughout a torture session numbing my heart,
the love i have or you isn't gone its just hidden away, i think these suicidal thoughts are here to stay.

Put a gun to my head, i think my dreams are coming true
trade my heart for a knife, so i don't have to love you.
I'm at the end of the line, or perhaps the start of the end
the lies of always and forever are something you can't mend.

i don't think i even know who i am anymore
you broke my mind so now you're beginning to fade
i feel the world i once knew is just a charade .
you pulled the strings so i couldn't hear
i think the end of my days are coming near

put a gun to my head, i think my dreams are coming true
trade my heart for a knife, so i don't have to love you.
I'm at the end of line, or perhaps the start of the end
the lies of always and forever are something you can't mend.


love is what you wouldn't expect, its always what you want but not always what you need. you might find it first or last, but you better catch it, because it goes away fast. i once found love, but i let it fall, and now I'm remembered by a blood stained wall, don't let yourself fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment